22nd September 2019 – Now Open
With the option of 90 km and 125 km cycling routes, riders will travel across the stunning countryside of Aylesbury Vale and onto the Chiltern Hills, then back again via South Oxfordshire.
Quiet back roads, beautiful scenery and some really challenging climbs. Your lungs and thighs will ‘Howl’ - guaranteed! British Cycling’s own rating struggles with our challenging landscape and routes, so if in doubt, register for the 90km course
The Howler cycling sportive details
- Tea & Coffee at Registration
- Individual 'Chipped Timing'
- A well signed route
- Mechanical Assistance
- Support 'Broom Wagon'
- Well Stocked Feed Stations
- First Aid (which hopefully won't be needed)
- Web published results service
- Online event certificate
- Registration starts from 7:45am
- Start Time from 8:30am
- Broom Wagon departs 9:30am
- The entry for either distance is £23 (18 and over)
- The 'Howler' is open to junior riders (15-17) £15 (Must be accompanied by a parent or guardian)
The Howler (Epic)
The HowlerWe unfortunately do not make refunds, however riders are able to transfer their entry to another rider by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Adult riders can also freely switch between the 125 km and 90 km routes, due to injury, lack of training or if added enthusiasm kicks in before the event!
You might also like…
28th April 2019 – Completed
Missed this year? Test your spring fitness in 2020 with a Sportive in the Chilterns.
23rd June 2019
Upgrade your expectation of Sportive feed stations on the ultimate gourmet cafe tour.
Whatever your query, we would love to hear from you. It’s easy to get in touch by completing our contact form or through our facebook page.